- I know that he’s hinted at this before, yet never spelled it out quite so clearly … still: WTF?
I’m not allowed to engage in public arguments with other writers
- How does a professional disparager honor a nondisparagement clause?
- Went well beyond the facts of the case to overrule two important precedents? Facile and unpersuasive? Black comedy?
- Politicians will still be free, of course, to have feisty debates about which party is more to blame for the budget deficit, about who loves the pledge of allegiance more, about who’s more determined to pretend that there won’t be bailouts after the next financial panic, etc.
- The Obama administration should threaten corporations with indefinite detention without trial if he doesn’t like their political contributions. That would presumably get the Supreme Court engaged with this civil liberties problem.